Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Additional Assignment #1

I have never heard of either one of these websites until now. I thought Google squared was really interesting. I liked the fact that I was able to type in Puerto Rico and find out the population in a matter of seconds.

I also thought Wolfram Alpha was really cool, but highly suggest using a Mac to do a screenshot.

pitcairn island map

I really enjoyed reading The Stable Boy and the iPad blog. I love the face that this illiterate 6-year old boy was able to figure out the iPad with no instructions. If he can...why can't we?

1 comment:

  1. I must admitt that I was blown away with Google Squared. I was just saying to myself the other day that I wish searching for information was more simple. Now look, we have something to solve that problem. It is a brilliant idea and I can't wait to see what else goolge has in store.

    ReplyDelete