Sunday, December 5, 2010

Summary on C4K #9-11

C4K #9-The blog I read was about the student's making chicken pharaohs for class. They were learning about ancient civilization and mummification. They did some awesome research on it and are thinking about making a scavenger hunt for the class next year to find. I thought that was a great idea and asked them to keep us updated about it.

C4K #10-I commented on Trey's blog about his dirt bike. He also talks about other vehicles he has ridden. Since I am a parent as well as a student I told him to have fun, but be careful.

C4K #11-Bennett's blog was about all the different things his teacher had them do with cranberries. He seemed to have really enjoyed that week of making different things with cranberries and being able to try them.

No comments:

Post a Comment